Can I ... Should I?

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Spoken to Sam

She’s having WiFi problems thats why she hasn’t been able to thank you all for the hugs herself.

She will be going to see a doctor as soon as she can get an appointment. She’s physically better than she was, but not 100% hence going to see GP

Pooch is making sure Sam rests by insisting on afternoon naps snugged on her lap :)

Last edited:

rosy18

Jul 23, 2016
Blackpool
Just started to rain here too Slugsta, the night's seem to be drawing in so much sooner now as well.
Thanks for the update 2Jays I too like Dollybird think the break from wi-fi will give Sam a time just for herself and Pooch.
More ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))xx

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
GRAPHIC CONTENT :eek::rolleyes::eek::rolleyes:

I am feeling well sorry for myself, I keep saying, this tummy bug has been going in for 4 or 5 days, but I kinda know it’s longer (just checked, it started on the 7th), so that’s 12 days, no wonder people are asking what I’ve done :rolleyes: Brother said I looked like death walking ... gee thanks :D I needed an ego boost :p

I tried the GP, no apointments & she’s on holiday for 2 weeks from Monday. So it’s phone at 08.00 & hope I’m in the first 3 to connect, or wait till Monday & I can see someone else :eek: The system is nuts.

I felt a bit better Thursday, tummy was easing up, Friday I felt severely constipated :eek:, that’s strange. Oh boy. I was awake at 06.00 this morning (Saturday), severe tummy cramps, couldn’t work out whether to stretch or curl, nothing helped I limped to the bathroom, panting like I was giving birth :eek: Nothing. Back to bed. 5 minutes later I’m legging it back ... I can’t remember ever being so ill. After an hour I was shaking & cold & managed to get to my room & grab a dressing gown.

At one stage I was almost crying, I’m sitting on the loo, reaching into the cupboard under the sink & finding the jug we have used to bath Pooch (that’s going in the bin), the I’m retching, cramps are coming in waves like blooming contractions. Three blooming hours I was in there. THREE HOURS

I still had to walk Pooch though. Quick shower & I took him to the end of the road & a bit further, but that was it. He P’d. I was back in the bathroom for another hour :eek:

I’ve “managed” my day in short segments :rolleyes: Whatever this is ... its sh** :eek: I spoke to the pharmacist on Friday & was told to see my GP. I’m trying to :rolleyes:

I’m now keeping food down, but I’m staying near a loo :rolleyes: Monday will see me as a shadow of my former self banging on the surgery door ....

(I did warn you :oops:)

Lindy50

Dec 11, 2013
Cotswolds
Oh dear @Sam Luvit
That does not sound good!! :eek:
You must be exhausted. Hope you continue to keep some food and fluids down and see a GP on Monday.
Sending (((hugs)))
Lindy xx

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
As I was reading your post I thought - she should dial 111
I see 2jays has suggested the same.
Please get help, it sounds urgent
(((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

Slugsta

Aug 25, 2015
South coast of England
Morning all,

Sam, I am sorry you are still so unwell :( I agree that it is high time you saw a DR and also agree with the suggestion that you phone the out of hours GP (or 111) (((((hugs)))))