Can I ... Should I?

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
At least I know there are no viewings till after the weekend, so it all comes out again in the morning.

What’s this “ironing” I keep hearing about o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Steak was good, wine was too :D

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
I took Pooch with me to walk into town to retrieve the car. I’m glad we went early as it’s turned really cold now. I have to go shopping as I’m almost out of milk & keep coming up with excuses not to go :rolleyes: I’ve even considered putting the heating in, but the thought of the bill is keeping that at bay for now

Poor Pooch was crying earlier. He went upstairs & came back with his teddy. He walked around crying. Eventually he got up & snuggled in my lap & settled. An hour later, I managed to extract myself & realised why he’d been crying. When I’d cleaned up yesterday, after giving him a bath, I’d washed his beds & blanket, but put them in the conservatory to air. I forgot about them. Poor Pooch only had one bed :eek: Naughty Sam

He’s curled up fast asleep in his bed under the table now. :rolleyes:

rosy18

Jul 23, 2016
Blackpool
Oh Sam poor Pooch. He did follow your every move whilst you were here and wanted to be with you constantly he's obviously making sure you don't leave him, he is such a lovable little fella.
My old school friend is still here in her camper van parked on the drive with her two dogs. There was the usual Saturday night firework display here the poor dogs were not impressed. Why is it fireworks today are just so noisy?
Talking of wine Sam my old school friend and I have just continued where we left off:eek: Poor Mum has just slept literally through the whole visit just giving the odd smile every now and again.
Got a new hsl riser recliner chair due to arrive beginning of Oct, hoping Mum will be more comfy with sleeping so much in her chair and I'm hoping it will make it easier for me to get her up and onto her commode to try and preserve what's left of my back !!
I hope you get some results from your viewings:rolleyes:
Shame about your car but like you said at least you're mobile again
Have a good Sunday everyone

Slugsta

Aug 25, 2015
South coast of England
Hi all,

We got back this morning having thoroughly enjoyed our time away. The weather was very good - although we were not keen on the downpour that met us in Southampton!

I'm afraid I haven't read back, will someone please tell me if there is anything I should know?

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
Hi @rosy18

Pooch has progressed to allowing me to close the bathroom door :D He’s even stayed on my bed while I showered the last few days, but he’s still following me from room to room, no matter what I say :(

Pooch was very upset by fireworks when he came to us, I picked him up & took him outside, walked around cuddling him & went back in. From then on I’d say “it’s ok, it’s just fireworks”, he’s moan a bit, but settled quickly as we didn’t stress

Enjoy the wine, enjoy the visits. Even though I felt I added to your work load, I hope the company made up for it & your old friends visit is giving you pleasure :)

Fingers crossed the riser chair arrives promptly. I got a “V” pillow off eBay for Mum to help her be more comfortable sitting up. It also stopped her slipping sideways when she dozed off. You do need to look after that back of yours :rolleyes:

When I sold my house, I did it through an on line company & could read any comments by viewers. I’m finding the relative silence of a high street estate agent a bit strange. I’m going to call them this week & ask if there is any feed back. It wouId be nice if they at least told me how the viewing seemed to go :rolleyes:

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
Hi all,

We got back this morning having thoroughly enjoyed our time away. The weather was very good - although we were not keen on the downpour that met us in Southampton!

I'm afraid I haven't read back, will someone please tell me if there is anything I should know?

Oh @Slugsta you sure picked a wicked day weather wise to come home. I walked to collect the car Saturday morning (having left it in town while I went for a birthday meal) & only just made it home before the heavens opened. Pooch enjoyed that walk, but has needed a coat for each subsequent walk :rolleyes:

Briefly ... I made it up north & back again before my car died (now fixed), @rosy18 has more friends visiting :), I’m not sure if @Margi29 is back, but at least she’s getting a break from hide n seek with her Mum :rolleyes: @2jays is sorting out her “professional” builders errors. We need to try for a meet up when you’ve gotten your land legs back

rosy18

Jul 23, 2016
Blackpool
Welcome back Slugsta. Glad you had a great cruise. Weather has been lovely last couple of days here so hope your having same and not feeling the fall in temp too much.

Sam I wouldn't have missed your visit for anything. Your company along with Pooch was just perfect.
The estate agent should definately be giving you feedback

Amy in the US

Feb 28, 2015
USA
I am also home and am sorry I can only pop in to wave hello. I hope all is as well as possible, Sam? More later!

((((((((((Hugs)))))))))) for everyone

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
A meet up would be great :)

Yes it wouId :) Suggest you PM with best days, weekend or weekdays (obviously leaving your Thursday free :rolleyes:) & we take it from there. I’m having a “senior moment” on remembering the name of the other person in your area, but hopefully they will remind me :D

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
...Sam I wouldn't have missed your visit for anything. Your company along with Pooch was just perfect.
The estate agent should definately be giving you feedback

Oh thank you @rosy18 :D Made me feel so good to read that :)

I got a call this afternoon, apparently they have phoned me after each viewing :eek: Must have missed that :eek: I said I’d sold my house on line & was more used to getting feedback, even if it was just to say how many had been & an idea of what they were like :rolleyes: Let’s see what happens now

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
Hi @Amy in the US

Welcome home. I hope your jaunt was good :) I’m doing ok. Eldest came over today & we loaded a 6 drawer unit in the car & gingerly drove it to his place :eek: I’ve moved the bed around to show the room will take a double bed, I’m now looking for homes what was in the drawers :rolleyes: The agents are coming back Friday to take photos of the 2 bedrooms I’ve done :eek:

Can you see me waving in between grabbing the hugs? :p