1. Expert Q&A: Protecting a person with dementia from financial abuse - Weds 26 June, 3:30-4:30 pm

Financial abuse can have serious consequences for a person with dementia. Find out how to protect a person with dementia from financial abuse.

Sam, our Knowledge Officer (Legal and Welfare Rights) is our expert on this topic. She will be here to answer your questions on Wednesday 26 June between 3:30 - 4:30 pm.

You can either post questions >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll answer as many as we can on the day.

can i introduce myself continued part 3

Discussion in 'Younger people with dementia and their carers' started by bel, Apr 28, 2006.

1. bel

bel Registered User

Apr 26, 2006
    coventry
    I feel as i will always be CAN I INTRODUCE MYSELF i am so nervous

2. Amy

Amy Registered User

Jan 4, 2006
    Come on Bel,
    Talk to me on this thread. Just hit the blue post reply at the bottom, and tell me two or three things if you want to. There really is no need to be nervous. I'll be honest; when I first started posting back in January, I daren't come on here to begin with, I sent a PM to Brucie. So you are certainly not on your own feeling nervous; and I was already confident about using a computer.
    So there is you and your husband. Do you have any children?
    Love Amy