Can everyone cross their fingers please?

sophie123

Feb 14, 2007
Berkshire
A quick self-indulgent thread! Could everyone cross their fingers (and toes!) for me over the next month, as I will be completing my final exams at University, and moving onto the next stage of my life. It will be easier when I am not a student and a receiver, although this doesn't even compare to the masses of you out there who are carers, but the last year has been the worst yet and I am looking forward to starting a new, and hopefully happier, chapter in my life.

Thanks all,

Soph x

blue sea

Aug 24, 2005
England
Good luck!

Not self indulgent at all, Sophie. You deserve some happiness - we all do. Best of luck in your finals and in the next exciting stage of your life.
Blue sea

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hi Sophie

Everything's crossed for you! I've got one grandchild doing GCSE, one doing A-levels, and one doing Scottish Highers this year. It's a tense time!

Love,

Attachments

• good-luck-clover-.jpg
    good-luck-clover-.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 308

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
I wish you the best that life has to offer. GOOD LUCK Sophie with your exams.
Regards Taffy.

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Finger cross sophie xx Good luck you go girl :) you know you can do it .

with the power of positive thinking (That’s what I tell my daughter’s with they exams )

Last edited:

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Everything crossed for you!!! We are all behind you here so you will do it. Here's to a wonderful future ahead of you. Very best wishes
Beckyjan

Last edited:

mocha

Feb 17, 2006
Lancs, England
Fingers crossed

Best of Luck Sophia,
My Granddaughter takes her A Levels in a few weeks time and I know how she feels
Aileen :cool:

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Best of luck Sophie, hope all goes well, i'm sure you'll do great!

Love Alex x

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
Good luck Sophie.

I am so glad all those years of exams are behind me. (Worst year was ten 3 hour exams in 5 days:eek: - I couldn't go through that again)

Why is the weather always great when exams are coming up?

Keeping everything crossed for you.

Sue

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
hiya sophie

I always told my son to break a leg when he had his exams:eek:
he graduated with honours in january
so sophie break a leg
very good luck wishes to you xx
donna

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
Everything crossed for you Sophie......

Like Hazel......two of my kids are just about to take o GCSE and A levels.......:eek: :eek: :eek:
Stress rules......(though in the case of my son....it certainly doesn't:eek: )

Good luck!!
Love Wendy xx

noelphobic

Feb 24, 2006
Liverpool
sue38 said:
Good luck Sophie.

I am so glad all those years of exams are behind me. (Worst year was ten 3 hour exams in 5 days:eek: - I couldn't go through that again)

Why is the weather always great when exams are coming up?

Keeping everything crossed for you.

Sue

I'm thirty seventeen and still doing exams Sue! I've got the first one for a few years in June.

Good luck with yours Sophie. I am sure you will do really well.

Lila13

Feb 24, 2006
I was 55 when I took my last exam, just hoping I'll be well enough to do some more, it gets harder to sit at a desk for 3 hours, doesn't it?

Lila

noelphobic

Feb 24, 2006
Liverpool
yes, I am quite daunted by the idea of a 3 hour exam. Also, my writing is awful so don't know if the marker will be able to read it! At least all the coursework could be typed.

Lila13

Feb 24, 2006
and travelling much further to get to the exam places, which probably involves 2 meals out

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
A big problem with exams at this time of year is hay fever. My grandson suffers badly, and anti-histamines tend to make him sleepy.

It's very bad this year because of the dry weather. I'm a very mild sufferer, most years I'm reasonably OK, but this year I'm coughing and spluttering all over the place. (Sorry, not a nice image!)

It certainly would be fairer to have them at a different time of year.