Can anyone recommend a cleaning agency in Norwich, please?

CaringDaughter

Sep 22, 2013
I'm a full time carer for my Mum and currently also looking after my Dad as he's been in bed for four weeks.
Normally I'm a house slave too, but I fractured my right wrist three weeks ago.

Does anyone know of a reliable cleaning agency in Norwich (or, just as importantly, ones to avoid)?
I'd appreciate any help.

CaringDaughter

Sep 22, 2013
Hello,,
If anyone has any recommendations or otherwise please pm rather than give names on the forum.

You may find some help here:
[link]

I have used our county Trusted Traders and have not been disappointed as yet.

Thanks - you are quite right, of course, business names can't be posted. Sorry - I blame lack of sleep, pain and general tiredness.

sistermillicent

Jan 30, 2009
I think that things to look for are
cleaner who can turn up on time
who doesn't insist on using steam cleaners but is prepared to put in a bit of elbow grease and do what YOU want
cleaner who can give you a regular slot rather than arrange it when they can fit you in
possibly ask if they have insurance.

All the above from experience, I booked a deep clean of the whole house a couple of years ago and sacked them after they cancelled the orignal day - then turned up three hours late on the reorganised day, insisted on using steam cleaners in the kitchen, which took five times as long as getting down to it with a bit of flash and a cloth, then failed to turn up at the appointed time the next day because they were double booked.

I was so cross I used the energy of my rage to do the whole thing myself!

Jaxx23

Mar 15, 2012
Im not far from Norwich, but don't know of any sorry. Best bet is just to google and see what you come up with. Im sure somebody would come out and see you, and you will be able to tell from that first meeting if you feel they are good enough

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiabarbour