• All threads and posts regarding Coronavirus COVID-19 can be found in our area specifically for Coronavirus COVID-19 discussion.

You can directly access this area >here<.

Can anyone give me some advice

Wendz66

Apr 9, 2020
My nanny 97yrs is sleeping lots. She has been in bed since 10.30pm woke once 10am gone back to sleep I just woke her she says she wants to sleep should I just let her sleep? I am going to get doctor to check her urine in case if uti she fell against worktop in kitchen 2 days ago but was complaining of pain yesterday I put arnica cream on her side but still bad last night not sure whether to wake her and take trip to A&E or just let her sleep any advice appreciated I'm nit sure what to do for best !!☹☹😪😪

Sarasa

Apr 13, 2018
Hi @Wendz66, it might be worth calling 111 and getting a paramedic out to check her over. Getting her up and to A&E might be a bit tricky, but it does sound like she might either have a UTI or done some damage with the fall. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Palerider

Aug 9, 2015
North West
If in doubt get checked out

I agree with @Sarasa. There are a number of reasons why people fall as well as post fall problems -so worth getting your gran checked out.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markkim