camera Help

lyndaelizabeth

Oct 15, 2015
My friend had a new camera for her birthday, a very easy to use camera but no matter how many times I have shown her she just can not remember how use it. I have drawn picture of the camera with what she needs to do to take a picture with words but she can not seem to understand the words so l just used one the buttons 123 and 4 but still she can not use it. has anybody got any idea on how l can help her. We do not get any help from any one.
Lynda

Bod

Aug 30, 2013
Post the camera make and model, then hopefully, answers will come.
Be prepared to accept that the camera may be too much for them.
If they "must" have a camera (but don't take pictures) then a model from their youth may suffice.

Bod

Pete R

Jul 26, 2014
Staffs
My friend had a new camera for her birthday, a very easy to use camera but no matter how many times I have shown her she just can not remember how use it. I have drawn picture of the camera with what she needs to do to take a picture with words but she can not seem to understand the words so l just used one the buttons 123 and 4 but still she can not use it. has anybody got any idea on how l can help her. We do not get any help from any one.
Lynda
Hi Lynda,

Is it just the camera your friend is having problems with or does she have difficulty with other tasks as well?
:)