Calling All Users

crazychick

Feb 18, 2011
portsmouth hants
Good Evening Everybody

I was wondering if anybody could help me.
I work with people who have different types of dementia and am currently trying to organise our very own street party (on the hospital ward of course) for the Royal Wedding.
We are looking for an old time keyboard player from the Portsmouth area, so that the patients,families, friends and staff can have a right old knees up.
If any of you know of anyone who does this kind of thing please in box me there details etc.

Sorry if i've posted this in the wrong place.
Enjoy your evening
Kind regards
Rachel:)

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
You might try contacting care and nursing homes in your area, as they may have people who entertain their residents.

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello !, Not able to help sorry :( how about asking Commuinty Groups etc :

A) W I

B) Men's Clubs Lions , Rotary etc

C) Local Church

E T C

Good Luck & Hope you have an lovely Party :):)

From Grove x x x x

tish

Feb 8, 2011
Good Evening Everybody

I was wondering if anybody could help me.
I work with people who have different types of dementia and am currently trying to organise our very own street party (on the hospital ward of course) for the Royal Wedding.
We are looking for an old time keyboard player from the Portsmouth area, so that the patients,families, friends and staff can have a right old knees up.
If any of you know of anyone who does this kind of thing please in box me there details etc.

Sorry if i've posted this in the wrong place.
Enjoy your evening
Kind regards
Rachel:)

what a lovely idea, sorry unfortunately i dont know anyone that could help you. Good luck with it but im sure it will be a great success xx