1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

Calling all Mancunians/Salfordians!!!!

Discussion in 'Fundraising for Alzheimer's Society' started by Tender Face, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Tender Face

Tender Face Account Closed

Mar 14, 2006
    NW England
    What are YOU doing weekend of 23/24 September... fancy a walk?????

Only ideas yet for what I'd like to do (on my own if necessary!) but sure would be good to have some company along the way!!!!!

And for those who are not Mancunians/Salfordians ... don't know what they're missing not living here!!!!!:D

Love all, Karen (TF) x

2. angela.robinson

angela.robinson Registered User

Dec 27, 2004
    walk

hi karen ,only just read your post , due to hols , i would love to join you , keep us posted. angela.

3. Tender Face

Tender Face Account Closed

Mar 14, 2006
    NW England
    Plans.....

Well, abandoning my ideas - but only for THIS year!!!! I don't believe I can commit to the scale of the organisation needed in the timeframe ....

Will be joining a local group's already planned walk - and will be in touch with anyone else in the area (or elsewhere on TP!) who wants to join me / them...

Feel so humbled by those who take on such major challenges ....

Love all, Karen (TF), x