Call for Participant for an Online Survey

Discussion in 'Researchers, students and professionals' started by Laura Kane, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Laura Kane

Laura Kane Registered User

Aug 25, 2015
    #1 Laura Kane, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2015
    Hi everyone. I work in Alzheimer’s research, and hope some of you can help me with the current project I’m working on. Alongside Dr William McGeown (who has over 10 years’ experience of AD research), I am investigating methods of diagnosing Alzheimer’s at an early stage using an online survey. Anyone can take part and all you’ll be asked to do is rate how you relate to different words (e.g. how familiar they are). It takes around an hour, but you can complete it in stages as long as you use the same device (computer, mobile etc.). If we can get enough people involved, this research has the potential to help older adults from all over the UK. More information can be found at the link below. Thank you.

https://strathbusiness.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0GsqGIL29RUH2Lz

2. HarrietD

HarrietD Administrator
    Staff Member

Apr 29, 2014
    London
    Just to add that Laura has permission to post. :)

3. 1954

1954 Registered User

Jan 3, 2013
    Sidcup
    How do I go back to page one as pressed next too soon and am not sure if I'm to answer questions about myself or MIL!

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

4. Mrsbusy

Mrsbusy Registered User

Aug 15, 2015
    All done, hope it helps

5. Emily M

Emily M Registered User

Jan 20, 2015

Not the most interesting survey that I've ever done. I am one quarter of the way through and very bored. I will persevere as anything that can be done to combat this dreadful disease is welcome. I assume it will be a long time before you publish the findings?