1. mel

mel Registered User

Apr 30, 2006
    Sheffield
    I keep trying to look at the calendar but it comes up as December 2006/Jan 2007.
    Is it just a case of waiting for an updated one or is my PC on the blink?

2. DeborahBlythe

DeborahBlythe Registered User

Dec 1, 2006
    Hello Wendy, how are you? I'm hopelessly incompetent but the calendar thing got me puzzled too. I think it needs a techie to tweak the system for us. Maybe the estimable Bruce will spot it. He usually does.
    Hope you are bearing up and enjoying the sunshine, if that is possible. Love Deborah.

3. Skye

Skye Registered User

Aug 29, 2006
    SW Scotland
    Oh heck!!! I'd never even noticed the calendar before. Isn't it clever? Or at least it will be when it's updated!!!

Love,

4. Brucie

Brucie Registered User

Jan 31, 2004
    near London
    oh yes? No! I hadn't spotted it before, either.

I've tried changing the settings but it always presents December as the month it shows. If I change the year to 2007, we see December 2007, which is marginally worse at present than December 2006!

Sorry, can't help!

5. mel

mel Registered User

Apr 30, 2006
    Sheffield
    Hi Nada
    The reason i look at it is to see whose birthdays are coming up!

Deborah.....I'm not too bad thank you.....not a lot of sunshine here today though!
    Love Wendy

6. mel

mel Registered User

Apr 30, 2006
    Sheffield
    OOOps.....just checked again and no birthdays.....has it been taken off now?