Brucie's Moon

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Brucie Braveheart, that post you put up with those things singing "I love the moon" is driving me nuts!

Every since I watched it and howled with laughter, I have been breaking into short bursts ( rather loudly and sometimes in public, namely B&Q last week) of "I love the moon!"
It comes on without warning, I startled the pants of dad yesterday! Is this effecting anyone else, or (as usual) is it just me? I'm even doing it in the silly accent.

Moonstruck Magic

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
OK then,

All together now...

"We like the Moooon"

The song had the same effect in my office when we first heard it. For weeks, someone would remember it and start us all off again.

Last edited:

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Thank God it's not just me and the "Name That Tune" syndrome that goes on in my head all day!

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
I was quite concerned when MAGIC spoke of howling at the moon.
Please Magic if you have any physical changes let us know.
I heard of someone who grew long teeth went all hairy and ran around the country side at night in the dark,they howled at the moon.
Put the tune out of your head and try something like "The moon and sixpence"
All bests
Norman

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Norman, I thought we weren't going to mention my hair problem again! You don't want to be responsible for me spending another weekend waxed to a chair, do you?

Glad to see you're back on form. Thought I smelt the whiff of singed feathers this morning!

Magic x

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiabarbour