Brucie

Margaret W

Apr 28, 2007
North Derbyshire
We haven't heard from Brucie in a while. Do the Moderators know if he is just taking a break, or if he has problems? We had a couple of "run ins" early on, but I felt we sorted them out.

Hope he is okay, Can you tell us?

Margaret

Nell

Aug 9, 2005
Australia
Dear Margaret,
I'm sure you can be confident that Bruce will be back in his own time.

You are a dear to worry about other TPers, but try and concentrate on caring for yourself. I know from your comments about eating that the stress of caring has been a bit much lately, so please, please, take care of yourself.

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hi Margaret

thanks for your concern.:) [and thanks Nell, for your kind reply]

No, there are no problems - other than the normal challenges of coming to terms with a wife who has advanced dementia.

As my signature says "Carer first, and Alzheimer's Society Moderator when required"

I tend to get more visibly active here when there are problems on the forum.

As far as Jan is concerned, we're at one of those plateaux that are at one level welcome, but at another level after a certain point, dreadful.

I'm always working behind the scenes on the forum, doing things that are related to Talking Point, its visibility, and its support.

At present I have been invited to make presenteations about Talking Point at several AS branches, so my time is spent preparing for that.

Margaret W

Apr 28, 2007
North Derbyshire
Brucie glad to hear there are no new problems, though the existing ones are enough.

Thanks Nell for your wise advice, unfortunately I don't look after myself at all (but I ate a good meal tonight!), sometimes thinking about other people's problems is "easier" than your own.

Margaret