Brian died at 6.15 p.m. to-day

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
I hope to be considered part of the circle although I feel very inadequate:eek: My loving thoughts are with you Nan. I remember how upheld I was when Alan flew away. I think the absence of guilt might have contributed towards the feelings of peace and love that surrounded me (inside and out).

Love and a warm, gentle (HUG)

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Dear Rose, Helen, Flowerpot, Sylvia (I love that little picture - it should be the logo for Talking Point), Izzy, Pied and Loo, thank you so much for your posts.

Loo, you wrote "I think what is sustaining you is pure love" - I think you are right. In fact I wrote some verses on the 29th June, only two days before Brian died, and they seem almost to have a feeling of premonition about them. For that very reason, I did not post them - and was overtaken by events. But I have decided to post them now, because in their way they are helping me to cope.

Love to you all,
Nan XXX

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Dear Nan

I have just read your special poem. I am glad what you wrote is helping you cope, which must be tremendously difficult, although I hope the feeling of peace is still within you, sustaining you. The power of your love always will, and love is strong and powerful in so many ways.

Much love, many thoughts

Loo xxx

Last edited:

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Nan

I believe it's Brian's funeral tomorrow. Unbelievable that we should have two on the same day.:(

My thoughts will be with you Nan, and all your family. I wish you all a peaceful day. I'll be thinking of you.

Love,

Bastan

Feb 10, 2011
Manchester
Dear Nan,

I will be thinking of you tomorrow as you say your farewell to Brian.

I have just read the poem you wrote a couple of days before Brian died and I am lost for words.

Keep writing them Nan, it is wonderful gift you have.

much love Bastan xxx

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
Dear Nan
I am thinking of you now and will be thinking of you tomorrow, sending you all the love and sympathy I feel. I'm sitting here trying to think of something reassuring to say to you but I can't find anything - nothing that I know you won't be only too aware of yourself.
May your love for Brian keep you strong for your final farewell and may your long time memories bring you comfort.
With love and sympathy for you and your family. XXX

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Nan, hi
Thinking of you tonight and hoping that you have support and sleep well, my heart goes out to you as you face tomorrow and all the emotions that involves.

TP folk are here for you, I'll be there with you and I suspect that many others will be too. What a journey you have travelled.
With kindest regards and positive thoughts for tomorrow, from Jo