1. cynron

cynron Registered User

Sep 26, 2005
    east sussex
    Did anyone see the programme on BBC one tonight?
    It was very well written and acted. It certainly had me in tears as it related very closely to what most of us married carers feel about our lost love ones.

Cynron x x

2. noelphobic

noelphobic Registered User

Feb 24, 2006
    Liverpool
    missed the last half hour because I am a 'Lost' addict but yes, it was very good. Funny and sad at the same time.

3. Áine

Áine Registered User

dammm! I heard about it on Radio 4 on friday night and thought I'd try to make a point of watching it. Sounded fab. then life kind of took over and i forgot about it.

4. Tender Face

Tender Face Account Closed

Mar 14, 2006
    NW England
    Cynron, sorry, didn't know it was on .... but prompts me to ask whether anyone has been watching the series of 'Extraordinary People' (Mondays Channel 5 9pm)... started a few weeks back with a young guy who had a 'fugue', then they've covered Tourette's .... have kept hoping for some 'link' or understanding with other aspects of brain 'damage' .....

Anyone know if there is repeat planned?

Love, Karen, x