bookmarking talking point

Áine

Feb 22, 2006
sort of north east ish
Wondering if I'm doing something wrong when I try to bookmark the TP site. The site that gets into the bookmark is always the one that says "Welcome to our World". Then I click on the yellow triangle and get to "Welcome to the Alzheimer's Society" and then from there I used to be able to click "talking point" on the quick links and get to the discussion forum. NOW it seems even more difficult ...... the "quick links" menu doesn't have TP on it. So now I go through the "about dementia" links to TP ......... but that takes me via a "welcome to Alzheimer's talking point" page. How come I can't seem to bookmark and get straight to the forum???? Am I doing something wrong or is it just the way the site has been set up? :confused:

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Hiya Áine,
Don't quite follow all that you are saying, but I have noticed the way to access TP keeps changing. For those of us who are not computer whizz kids, it does make life more confusing!!
Love Helen

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
Hi Helen,

If you click on the following link

http://www.alzheimers.org.uk/talkingpoint/discuss/index.php

and then click on Favourites - Add to favourites on the menu bar that should do the trick.

Otherwise, you can drag the link from Address bar at the top of the window to your desktop. Just make the IE window a little smaller and then drag the 'e' symbol next to the path (on the address bar) to your desktop.

Hope that helps more than a chocolate teapot
Kind Regards
Craig

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
I found a easier way ...........I add it to favourites then in the box it says add to tool bar I so now I click on it & it open to TP .........I have AOL

I have so many favourites that I could never find it and they are not favourites really just page I like & may want to read more on later , on my tool bar for TP site I have a really littlie photo of the sea , sunrise in the background

I could never understand what add to book mark is meant and where is it ?

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hi Helen

we moderators asked for a more visible presence on the AS main page, which is why Nada changed it.

Nada,

I wonder if the link from that main page should read Alzheimer's Talking Point Web Forum rather than simply Alzheimer's Talking Point ?

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
I ask that quotation when I first came on to TP why was it not called a forum.

I think sounds good
Alzheimer's Talking Point Web Forum
because it’s a language that people understand use more in the land of the internet . ( Forum )

If you understand what I mean

Recent Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EileenSp