Book Swap Library

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear All,

As a result of Eden's enquiry and other posts about books, we thought that we might be able to create a small book swap library in our Resources Section.

Anyone who wishes to donate books to the Library can send them to me by writing a PM to obtain my home address. I will then post a list of available titles and a price list on our Resources Section. The price list is to cover postage/packing and a small donation for the Altzheimers Society. People will then be able to choose a book, forward the donation/postage and I will then post the item out to its new owner.

The Library will only be operating when I'm in England, which will be for at least six months of the year and I will give everyone plenty of time to place 'last orders' before I shoot off to Bali. I'm planning to leave the UK in late November, so we do have about 3 months to swap books for this year.

So please do dig out all your Altzheimers literature and send me a Private Message as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

Jude

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear All,

Thanks for all the PM's so far. Could everyone please post a message here on this thread too, just so that all members know that we are actually 'in business'.

Best wishes, Jude

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear all,

We now have the fledgling beginnings of our Book Swap Library. Many thanks indeed, to all who have donated books so far. The list is posted on Resources. Please have a look and send me a PM if anyone would like a book.

Best wishes,

Jude

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Carer's Handbook

Dear All,

Many thanks to the kind person who has donated another book and thanks indeed for the sales of two books this week.

Jude