bloody quacks

keepittogether

Mar 3, 2007
york
hi here again to let you all how i went at the doc's, well as you can guess not too well, the doc said i can either have sleeping tablets or ant- depressives? neither of these i wanted, in the end she gave me a piece of paper for anxiety and depression and said to fill it in if i ever felt worse than i already do and said to go back to see her.
Hmm not quite the support i needed, any way after a long thinking about mum and my robbing family, i finally decided to apply for receivership to save my mum and her finance, and started to think more positively, i feel like i had hit rock bottom and the only way was up, i know it wont be easy and there will plenty of more hard times ahead, but right now i am focusing on mum and my relationship at home as that has taken quite a battering also, its so easy to put whats important to you on the back burner when we are faced with these horrible deceases.
there is hope for us all.
love sue:)

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Good for you Sue,

Really when the chips are down the only one who can help you is yourself. You sound strong. I wish you well. Love

allylee

Feb 28, 2005
west mids
Hi Sue,
a common word in all our vocabulary on here is "rollercoaster", and thats exactly what the experience of coping with AD is like.Ive been up and down so many times, crying like a baby one day and fit to fight again the next.
Sometimes Ive felt so sorry for myself being mums only relative , but goodness it must make life a doddle compared to coping with the infighting amongst families that you and others on here have to suffer.
Capitalise on the days that you have your fighting spirit, and take comfort from everyone on here when youre feeling low.

Good on you Sue,
lots of love
Ally xx