Blood in catheter night bag

DesperateofDevon

Jul 7, 2019
As @DesperateofDevon ssys I hope it turns out to be something straightforward and simple @canary. I hope, that unlike me, your having a good nights sleep!
As @DesperateofDevon ssys I hope it turns out to be something straightforward and simple @canary. I hope, that unlike me, your having a good nights sleep!
its the rollercoaster of worry that just niggles away - exhaustion then takes your legs out from underneath you!
take care lovely
Xx

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Thank you everyone. Fortunately I am sleeping. It takes a while to get off, but then I sleep like a log - probably sheer exhaustion :rolleyes:
It might not seem so, but you are an inspiration.
Hazara, that is extremely sweet of you, but I do think it is an overstatement. We are all dealing with uncertainty of some form or another and, if the truth be told, Im not coping with it terribly well. I went to a local nature reserve yesterday for a couple of hours to take my mind off it all. It is something I can reccommend if people are able to do it. There was a lark singing (far too early in the year, but try telling him that!) so I shut my eyes and lost myself in the sound

Hazara8

Apr 6, 2015
Thank you everyone. Fortunately I am sleeping. It takes a while to get off, but then I sleep like a log - probably sheer exhaustion :rolleyes:

Hazara, that is extremely sweet of you, but I do think it is an overstatement. We are all dealing with uncertainty of some form or another and, if the truth be told, Im not coping with it terribly well. I went to a local nature reserve yesterday for a couple of hours to take my mind off it all. It is something I can reccommend if people are able to do it. There was a lark singing (far too early in the year, but try telling him that!) so I shut my eyes and lost myself in the sound

That is very fair and actually confirms what l wished to say in my comments. You share your situation without a grain of self-pity. That says it all..... Take care.

charlie10

Dec 20, 2018
I'm not a forum regular now, but like to keep my eye on things....so sorry to hear about your OH, Canary.....not knowing is more exhausting than anything, so I hope they can come up with some answers and a plan of action soon for both of you. Try to take care of yourself, and am sending many good wishes and hugs from down under x