1. Expert Q&A: Living well as a carer - Thurs 29 August, 3-4pm

As a carer for a person living with dementia, the needs of the person you care for will often come before your own. You may experience a range of difficult emotions and you may not have the time to do all the things you need to do. Caring can have a big impact on both your mental and physical health, as well as your overall wellbeing.

Angelo, our Knowledge Officer (Wellbeing) is our expert on this topic. He will be here to answer your questions on Thursday 29 August between 3-4pm.

You can either post questions >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll answer as many as we can on the day.

1. Ginnykk5

Ginnykk5 Registered User

Jan 6, 2015
    Hemel Hempstead
    So they are closing the blogging sight. A shame I found it a nice thing todo .So I will continue to write under this thread. Unless it proves to be too difficult.

2. Ginnykk5

Ginnykk5 Registered User

Jan 6, 2015
    Hemel Hempstead
    Failed

Yep already failed to do a simple copy

3. nitram

nitram Registered User

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    North Manchester
    #3 nitram, Nov 21, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
    In your latest blog you said

"It was nice to be able to write securely about my problems"

The forum you have started your thread in can be viewed by non members, it will also be included in a Google search by anybody.

You could restrict viewing to members by placing your thread in the Members' Area forum, best place would be the Tea Room
    http://forum.alzheimers.org.uk/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=44
    where several members have their personal threads which are more like blogs (web logs) than a discussion.