Blog Ignoramus

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Just wondered if anyone can help?

I'm not the least bit technical so i hope i'll be forgiven for my ignorance. :eek:

I thought i knew what a blog was :eek: but after trying to look for information on it i don't think its what i thought it was :eek: :eek:........ i kinda thought or hoped it was an area that you can post in, (a little like keeping a diary/log) but where you can select friends/members who can read it????

If its not, and anyone can read it, then whats the difference between a normal post and a blog?

I know the definition of a blog is "an area where groups can record opinions" but i can do that on any of the other forum areas :rolleyes:.......so what is a blog?

Could someone point me in the right direction to get information on what it is and how to use it please? :)

Many thanks & kind regards
Alex

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
A blog is, as you say, for recording opinions and writing a diary,I think anyone can read this, the forum is mainly for giving and asking for advice,but some people use it as a sort of diary as well writing down their thoughts and happenings for people to respond to , more people read the forum ,sorry not been much help here you probably know this already:eek: ,

Jeany x

Last edited:

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Hello Alex
I use my blog on here as s sort of Diary andto write things that I need to get off my chest
You do have the option of it being public, private or open to friends only