blog and MemoryBilia website

The Chewtor

Feb 6, 2016
Gillingham, Kent
hi peeps. been far toooooooo long as have been ultra busy but also life has (touch wood) been being nice to me lately.

later this month i will be getting a 30 minute monthly slot on a local radio station to talk about dementia and how it is day by day, including interviews with the people i meet on my travels so will be shouting about that soon. did tv interview for meridian yesterday while on the launch of a dementia friendly walk with all sorts of information posts and audio posts along the route. today got the ok to launch the website i have been working on for the memorybilia group (please go look and give me some, PWD, carer and healthcare professional feedback www.memorybilia.co.uk a website for people with dementia created by people with dementia.

and as you may have guessed am also wanting to just mention that the next blog episode is now out there or right here i hope.

see ya folks

wayne

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
It`s wonderful to hear you are doing so well Wayne. Please let us know when your radio slot will be broadcast.

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
Great blog as always Wayne, you truly are an insperation to us carers:) so pleased you are feeling much better now,please if possible can you let us know when your radio slot will be broadcast.
Take care
Chris

The Chewtor

Feb 6, 2016
Gillingham, Kent
radio update

thank you as always folks for the extremely kind words, support, encouragement and interest.
news on the radio stuff is that i did one more live session during january but did not know enough ahead of schedule to get anything posted here to WARN!!!! everyone. i have edited a copy of what went out and linked to in the next blog due in a couple of days (probably about tuesday). am due to be live again on Feb 20 then again march 20 but it is spread over the whole 3 hours from 10am to 1pm.
the station are putting out recorded interviews that i am collecting on my travels and last week they did some stuff about a dementia friendly walk opening event i went on and covered by chatting with people and capturing it on my phone. the weeks i am not in the studio the station will be putting out audio recordings of the earlier blog episodes.

you will get fed up with the sound of me soon but i will not be silenced lol

thanks again

Wayne