Bleak outlook for mum

CHEZA27

Jan 8, 2015
Mum suffered a right sided stroke yesterday and ended up in hospital. They've subsequently found that she has puonemia,renal failure and she had a heart attack. The doctors discussed a DNAR with me and my family last night :( she's on antibiotics,fluids,NG tube feeds,insulin pump. Her blood sugar went to 29 last night.Shes unresponsive to all family. I'm Just so exhausted and can't even Think about losing mum. :( feeling so sad right now xx

beverrino

Jan 12, 2015
Mum suffered a right sided stroke yesterday and ended up in hospital. They've subsequently found that she has puonemia,renal failure and she had a heart attack. The doctors discussed a DNAR with me and my family last night :( she's on antibiotics,fluids,NG tube feeds,insulin pump. Her blood sugar went to 29 last night.Shes unresponsive to all family. I'm Just so exhausted and can't even Think about losing mum. :( feeling so sad right now xx

oh so sorry to hear this cheza, try not to worry too much. Thinking of you and sending you strength and hugs xxx

AlsoConfused

Sep 17, 2010
So sorry for you and your Mum.

The hospital are clearly working hard to support your Mum and do whatever is best for her. You must feel as if you've been flattened by a steam-roller, it'll be ghastly for you.

Ameliasmama

Oct 24, 2015
Sending you love and strength xxxx my dad's time in hospital was physically and emotionally draining, look after yourself too xx

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

Dimelza

May 28, 2013
I'm so sorry chezza it must be so stressful. Please take care of yourself too.