black cloud has lifted

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
hello all my lovely friends, I have been in a bad place for a while but today after eventually achieving sleep I feel like the old Pa,m , and will laugh in the face of ADand not let it have its wicked way with us. I awoke today withoutthat black doom feeling I have been ignoring but secretly terrified of . . daughter arrived with Valentines gifts from Trev then carers this evening / brought Wine thorntons chocs. dozen red roses and card from Trev, , should just count my blessings that this cruel desease has brought people into my life that I would never have met . and that means all you lot. goodmight love Pam

larivy

Apr 19, 2009
essex
Hi Pam sorry you have been having such a rough time
Glad you have come out the other side and have had a better day today
That black old cloud gets to us all but with all TPers behind us it don't stand a chance hope a big gust of wind has blown it a long way away from you and the sunshines bright love larivy

Bastan

Feb 10, 2011
Manchester
That's a real positve post and gives me hope. I agree about people brought into our lives, clouds, silver linings and all that. Thank you for your reply to me and look forwrd to hearing from you soon.
Bastan xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hi Pam,

I'm glad to hear that you woke without that black cloud of doom hanging over your head today Pam. I hope it stays away for a good while!! You have had a very worrying time with regard to Continuing Health Care, care needs generally and the cutbacks:eek: You haven't had the regular respite that you once had and that must have some effect on your mood.

I wish we were in Yorkshire Pam and we could just hug, chat, eat, walk, laugh and cry:) You have friends and I hope you feel you can reach out if you have a need;)

Love and a big ((HUG)) xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hello Pam

So glad you are back to your normal positive self again, although how anyone does what you do is amazing and I`m not surprised you get low times.
It`s so wrong you cannot not get any respite. Is there no chance of in house care for Trev to give you a break. xx

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hello Pam:
Just reading this Thread and so pleased you are feeling better.

You do have a tough time and yet you always seem to come out smiling; amazing lady!

I hope the black clouds stay away. Take care.

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Dear Pam.it is horrible awakening to that black doom feeling and so pleased you have worked through it. Hope it keeps away. It sounded a nice Valentine's day' As others have said, you are amazing the way you cope, you wouldn't be human if you didn't feel down at times. But here's to the black cloud drifting far away for a long time. Enjoy.

Love
Loo xxx

Last edited:

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Dear Pam, I do hope that the black cloud stays away from your door from now on. Sending you love and hugs, Deborah xx