Bit of a turn

elwoodlpool

Mar 27, 2006
Derbyshire
www.myspace.com
Hi all, Today ive been at my mum-in-laws
With my partner and the kids. After we got back i started thinking if my mum was
ok she would go mad with me the way ive been behaving drinking, sinking into a depression. And belive me she would giive me a good kick up the a*se. So today i looked at myself long and hard and started my road to a different life. I got my running gear on and ran round the fields got back and did 60 push ups. Rather than my usual go to the shop buy beer and drink myself into a futher depression. Im gonna do it again tommorow for myself my kids and my sanity. And who knows when i go and see mum. She might even be proud of me,

Hope your all well

Mark

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Well done Mark. You sound really positive today. Keep it up, and we'll all be proud of you.

Love,

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Ab Fab Mark!

Well done!!!!! Sure your mum is already hugely proud of you - and always will be - you have one great heart!!!!!!!!

Much love, Karen, :)

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Good for you Mark, that`s the best and most encouraging post I could ever have expected from you.
As well as doing it for your mum, think what a difference it will make to your children.
You should be proud of yourself.