1. Expert Q&A: Protecting a person with dementia from financial abuse - Weds 26 June, 3:30-4:30 pm

Financial abuse can have serious consequences for a person with dementia. Find out how to protect a person with dementia from financial abuse.

Sam, our Knowledge Officer (Legal and Welfare Rights) is our expert on this topic. She will be here to answer your questions on Wednesday 26 June between 3:30 - 4:30 pm.

You can either post questions >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll answer as many as we can on the day.

1. Anniebell

Anniebell Registered User

Jan 31, 2015
    it was my sons birthday yesterday we took mum to choose card for him ,she insisted on writing it herself without me telling her what to write when my son opened it the message
    inside All the love and thoughts i can send from nan nan my son was touched and think he will treasure that card always. Me i was in bits!!! its not much but wanted to share x

2. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    How wonderful, especially when it's so unexpected :)

3. Anniebell

Anniebell Registered User

Jan 31, 2015
    I know Granny G cant tell you how i felt happy and sad at the same time x

4. Gigglemore

Gigglemore Registered User

Oct 18, 2013
    British Isles
    How lovely, thanks for sharing - especially nice that your son really appreciated it.