Bil nursing home fees paid for!phew.

juniepoonie

Jun 11, 2013
essex
Had review at NH yesterday found out we don't have to worry about fees. Because BIL was on a section 3 in mental health assessment unit on discharge he went onto a section 117 that means he will be fully funded for the future as he will always be unsafe without care. what a relief for my sister as she has terminal cancer its one less thing for her to worry about. Also its not means tested. I just wish someone had explaned this to us when he went into NH it would have saved a lot of worry an heartache for my dear sister. take care all juniepoonie

juniepoonie

Jun 11, 2013
essex
hi Jennifer shes bin really poorly the last month as she had a palliative dose of radiotherapy as cancer has spread from lungs to spine an now pelvis. believe it or not she hasn't missed one days visiting pete. an she has a couple shops an has barely missed a days work though some days can hardly get out of bed , bless her. Last week I made her app for gp an he put her on anti depressants because she is so so sad tghat she will never be able to share a night with peter again. they only married 7 years ago. they are so in love. my husband has POA over petes health an welfair for when the time comes an she has sorted things so petes future is safe. so to found out that news yesterday was a blessing. thanks for asking take care juniepoonie x