Best wishes to you all

Anastasia

Dec 24, 2007
west lothian
Hello I've just joined recently, but I have been using the site for quite some time. The knowledge I've gained has helped my family enormously and I'd like to thank you all especially Grannie G and Brucie who helped me without even knowing. Anyway I just want to wish you and you families all the best for the new year and hopefully I might be of some help too.

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hello Anastasia, and a warm welcome to the forum.

Thanks so much for your opening kind words - it is good to know that the things we post here on Talking Point are useful beyond the immediate people to whom we address things we, as members, all post.

That is the benefit that such a forum gives and I hope that we can be of use to you - and you to us - during 2008!

My very best wishes

Nell

Aug 9, 2005
Australia
Welcome to TP! It is good to know you have found us, and that already you are getting the benefits. Bruce and Sylvia (Grannie G) are a HUGE help to so many of us - and there are many other fabulous people on this site whose help, advice, experience and humour help the rest of us through our daily life as Carers.

May you continue to find help, and please keep posting about your own situation. Every best wish for 2008.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thank you Anastasia for your opening post and very kind comments.
I hope you, in time, will share your experiences with us, for it`s from each other we are able to learn, and in turn, support.
I`d like to wish you peace for 2008.
Love xx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anne-Marie14