Bed at 2015........

keegan2

Jan 11, 2015
Couldn't believe other half was getting abit anxious and said lets go bed at 2015. So up we went better than him having a turn and wanting to run away, tossing turning eventually at 10 he nods off. Don't know what was more exhausting him going up early or if he wandered off. Boys were happy they did not have to go out in the cold to look for him. What next this living on eggshells is hard. He woke up saying my son was trying to kill him thank god doors were locked he could not escape managed to calm him. Lets see what today brings. Good job I am off work at the moment what will happen when I have to go back.........

keegan2

Jan 11, 2015
Did you get in touch with the crisis team?

The social worker contacted them on Tuesday they did not get back to me so I rang them and they said they would ring me back. Still no reply. To difficult for me to ring as other one is constantly near me and would get upset by the call. I texted social worker and informed her and also told her I cannot carry on like this told her to look into day care she is looking into it. Just come home from school little boy had an assembly other half very suspicious of me today still thinks I am going to harm been a struggle keep telling I am not and that I love him. Don't know whether to stay in now we are home or take him out later for fresh air.

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
You are having an awful time Keegan. So bad that no one has got back to you, especially as you have a little one. Will you be able to try to make contact with support services over the weekend?
Sending you love and a big hug.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

keegan2

Jan 11, 2015
My OH has been going to bed at 8.00pm as he is cold and tired, (parkinson's) but it is getting worse.

Don't mind if he wants to go bed at 2015 but I have to go with him. Will do it for now to calm situation but I cannot run my house living like this. There are other people to consider who live in the house. Last night we decided to take him out for dinner so that he was being kept busy which was going well but the seating and food coming took so long we were out long than intended and by 9 he was getting agitated so we left. Had a hard time getting him in car and then had to constantly reassure him the whole way home he was safe got home gave him his meds and 10 mins later he was ok. Went to bed 2230. This morning he was dressed and ready leave me by 9. Doors are locked so he cannot leave told him he can go out once I have done housework, hopefully medicine might calm him by then..............

keegan2

Jan 11, 2015
You are having an awful time Keegan. So bad that no one has got back to you, especially as you have a little one. Will you be able to try to make contact with support services over the weekend?
Sending you love and a big hug.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks a big hug only makes me want to cry but it is much appreciated........The only light in this tunnel that I have a small but very supportive family and a wonderful young son without them all waking up at the moment would not be worth it. I am learning a lot and all I can say is I feel for those people out there who have no one else to lean on they must be in awful despair.......

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBTC