1. Norrms

Norrms Registered User

Feb 19, 2009
    Male
    Torquay Devon
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06r7394/spotlight-09122015

Good morning all, heres last nights interview on BBC TV , its 6 mins 15 secs in

Hope you like the Christmas decs and spot the purple Angel Bauble (Cher Riley- Hart )

Thought it was ok but dissapointed they left out where i said it all starts when you walk into the local Gp`s surgery, it must be a hot potato for them, and yet not for you guys, He also asked me in the interview whats the answer? and i replied they (GP`s) MUST start listening to the loved ones and carers as they know better than anybody (Also left out) Still it was still putting it out there i hope

"apoolgies to those who cant see it if in a different country, have a great day " xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. loveahug

loveahug Registered User

Nov 28, 2012
    Moved to Leicester
    Puzzling what they leave out isn't it! You come across very well Norm, a good ambassador for the cause. (and I love your xmas decs too!)

3. Norrms

Norrms Registered User

Feb 19, 2009
    Male
    Torquay Devon
    Thank you my Friend xxxxxxx

4. fizzie

fizzie Registered User

Jul 20, 2011
    Norrms you are indeed a star - my Christmas star - well done you xxxxxxxxxxx

5. Norrms

Norrms Registered User

Feb 19, 2009
    Male
    Torquay Devon
    Thank you my friend xxxxxxx

6. mrs mcgonnagal

mrs mcgonnagal Registered User

May 9, 2015
    Lovely Christmas tree!

7. Norrms

Norrms Registered User