BBC One

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
I missed that, but music therapy is a great idea I've certainly enjoyed off and on for nearly 3 years. Zoom sessions during covid were not as good as the real thing, but making connections and taking my mind off everything was still appreciated.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I missed that, but music therapy is a great idea I've certainly enjoyed off and on for nearly 3 years. Zoom sessions during covid were not as good as the real thing, but making connections and taking my mind off everything was still appreciated.
I look forward to the day when I can go and play the Violin in dad's old care home again. I shall be sending them a Xmas card and thinking about you and C.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I look forward to the day when I can go and play the Violin in dad's old care home again. I shall be sending them a Xmas card and thinking about you and C.

MaNaAk
no doubt you will be very welcome and entertaining for the residents. they used to enjoy singers etc when the home i worked in had them in

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol

MaNaAk
Thank you and I hope you can get in and play again soon, MaNaAk.