Badly let down by the CSCI

noelphobic

Feb 24, 2006
Liverpool
I emailed CSCI today as I hadn't had a reply to the last email I sent over 2 weeks ago. The reply I got seemed rather abrupt and said that there hadn't been a reply because they had given the care home 2 requirements and there were timescales attached. They were intending to check what was happening after the timescales expired and have a meeting at the care home, after which they would update me.

There was no answer to my question on what these 2 requirements are and what the 'serious concern' that had come to light was. Nor was I given any indication as to when I could expect to hear again. I emailed back reiterating these questions but have had no reply, although I know the email was opened.

I am so bored with all this and disheartened. I am suffering one of my unfortunately frequent bouts of quite severe depression so am finding this very hard to deal with. :(

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
noelphobic said:
I am so bored with all this and disheartened. I am suffering one of my unfortunately frequent bouts of quite severe depression so am finding this very hard to deal with. :(

HI, Noelphobic - was only thinking about you last night as I was here pondering over potential complaints (by me and others)...

So sorry this situation is looking less positive for you just now... how to help?

Accept that you are bored and disheartened with it, if you can. Park it. Find another focus, for an hour, for an evening..... 24/48 hours, longer maybe. Concentrate on fighting your depression (trust you have support in some forms or other?) - save your energy for yourself just now... allow yourself to enjoy - something, anything. You've clearly taken on a long and hard 'battle', which is primarily for the benefit of others not yourself. Know that folk here and elsewhere do and will applaud you for that and support you in whatever way they can......

If a virtual hug helps for now ... here comes a HUMUNGOUS ONE!!!!!

Love, Karen.......

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Quote:
Originally Posted by noelphobic
I am so bored with all this and disheartened. I am suffering one of my unfortunately frequent bouts of quite severe depression so am finding this very hard to deal with.
Good advice from Karen.
Folow the advice but do not give up on getting results from you queries.
I often wonder if that is what "They" want us to do by their obstructive manner.
Chill out but hang in there
Norman