bad day

VerityRuth

Apr 28, 2014
Essex coast
Just when I go down with a chest infection, my husband seems to have decided to up his Alzheimers symptoms. Spilled a full cup of tea over the sofa (fabric covered) then went back and sat on the wet cushions. Cross because he said he screamed when it was spilled but I didn't hear him. When he does get up is walking around in zombie fashion. I haven't wrapped a present yet or tidied the house or finished decorating. Sorry am feeling very alone and just wanted to let rip on here. Must not feel sorry for myself, have a warm home and food in the cupboards and friends coming on Christmas Day - so what do I have to moan about except I am so tired and just know it is going to get worse. The new medication does not seem to be helping, in fact I think he may be worse.
Anyone reading this, please forgive me, but I needed to rant.

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
No need for forgiveness, rant away. Perfect day to do so, I havn't had a rant yet, but give it time its only 2pm!

VerityRuth

Apr 28, 2014
Essex coast
thank you

Thanks Tin, hope your day doesn't reaching ranting pitch but if not then I suppose the best thing is to let rip on here because you can't with your spouse, although how I manage to not do so sometimes surprises me. I have not been one to go in for much ranting in the past but think it may because a feature of my life in the future !! Oh well - going to see if I can wrap at least one present now. :)
btw, having a reply so quickly was lovely, a special thank you and hug from me

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
I'm just back after an afternoon shopping. You come on here and let it all go whenever you like, VerityRuth, and I wish for your speedy recovery. Isn't it always the way, bad things happen at the most inappropriate times :(

Hugs.

Jinx

Mar 13, 2014
Pontypool
VerityRuth do hope your chest infection improves quickly, so difficult to cope when you're feeling OK but so much harder when you're under the weather. Do our loved ones sense it and play up more it seems that way sometimes? Big hug and hope tomorrow is a better day.

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
How awful for you, and it doesn't stop you feeling frustrated, no matter how much food you have, or you have friends who are going to visit. It's the spilled drink that can cause your in-check emotions to haemorrhage. ;) This is the ideal place for rants.

VerityRuth

Apr 28, 2014
Essex coast
thank you so much for your responses and support which is so comforting. I think that it is time for me to start using this site a lot more because sometimes there just isn't anyone to turn to (I don't have any close family and my husbands only daughter lives in USA) and I don't want to bore people I meet because, although some understand, they really don't want to be in the company of someone who is doom and gloom a lot of the time so it's going to be this site for the grumbles and a smiling happy face elsewhere - I hope !!

Again, thank you to all who have so kindly responded to my earlier rant - you all make a difference ((XX)):)

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
thank you so much for your responses and support which is so comforting. I think that it is time for me to start using this site a lot more because sometimes there just isn't anyone to turn to (I don't have any close family and my husbands only daughter lives in USA) and I don't want to bore people I meet because, although some understand, they really don't want to be in the company of someone who is doom and gloom a lot of the time so it's going to be this site for the grumbles and a smiling happy face elsewhere - I hope !!

Again, thank you to all who have so kindly responded to my earlier rant - you all make a difference ((XX)):)

You're very welcome, VerityRuth; any ole time, xx

Glad you felt you could offload here :)

hokeycokey

Feb 24, 2014
There will always be support here. It is a wonderful place with fabulous people
Good luck and hopefully you're having a good nights sleep