bad day today

Lauren

Oct 13, 2006
Dorset
Im having a really tough day today!
Im having to look after my mum plus now my grandma has come down because she is really ill! (heart attack and a sickness bug) So i have 2 people to look after now!
Really struggerling! I dont even have time to think if you know what i mean! hows everyone else's day?:confused: aahhhhhh

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
I am so sorry Lauren - you should not have to cope with this all alone.
We on TP are with you so take comfort from that.

I know what you mean about not 'being able to think' - I think that is why some of my posts are a bit off - I think a good many are in the same boat.

Keep chin up - you will find strength and remember what a special person you are.

Best wishes Beckyjan

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Hiya Lauren,
Just keep putting one foot in front of the other, and get through the day.
Thinking of you.
Love Helen

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hi Lauren

You poor thing, it's too much at your age, and trying to cope with college as well.

Keep posting, we can't take the weight off your shoulders, but you'll get lots of support here.

All the best,

Skye

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
So sorry Lauren. Are you the only one in the family to bear this burden. Have you no-one to help you, even a little bit.

Lauren

Oct 13, 2006
Dorset
Thank you so much for your kind words!
I do have my dad to help but he is trying to run his buisness through the day!
I work part time at the mo so when im not there he has to help but he finds it hard as well so im trying to help more for him if anything!

peta83

Oct 5, 2006
southport
Take care hun

Hi lauren i totally understand what your goin through. I was in the same position about 3 years ago. Its so hard and noone quite understands how you feel. In the end my mum had to go in a home it was for the best me and my family couldnt cope and longer it was the hardest thing i have ever had to do. If you need to talk ill listen i was only 15 whe mum was diagnosed and it was hard. Keep your chin up and try to get some time to your self even if its just half an hour to go for a walk. im thinking of you take care love and hugs peta xx:)