Backy

Sep 17, 2015
hi
Iam a 56 woman caring for my mum. Joined talking point
Today and struggling.

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs
You are in the right place Backy. There will always be someone on hand who can share their expereinces and make helpful suggestions. Just you wait ther will be others along soon to show their support. Welcome to T P.

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
Welcome to Talking Point Backy.

You will find support and advice here from people who understand so please do ask for any help or advice you need. One person won't know it all but between us we have most of it covered:)

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
Hello Backy, One thing for sure, you can let off steam and find support here. I joined in 2014 and can honestly say I would not have coped without this web site and a strong cup of coffee beside me. I genuinely feel I am not alone in this 'parallel world'.

daisydi

Feb 25, 2015
Norfolk
Hi, I only found this site after my mum had been taken into care. Just wish I'd have found it earlier when I was struggling all alone with no understanding of this awful disease. Just ask about anything. Someone will always be along to guide you through this

Louby65

Mar 26, 2014
Scotland
Hi backy. Welcome . Is there a particular aspect you are struggling with . Let us know and we can help . I'm sure most of us have been through many traumas coping with this awful disease . Best wishes . Lou

chelsea girl

Jan 25, 2015
Hi bacy I too am 56 and caring 24/7 for my dad it's a struggle isn't it. Welcome to talking point xx

Hi Backy. I am an only child, 54 years old caring for my mum. She has alzheimers. My life is on hold cos everything revolves round mum. I live for respite and day care days when i can go out and b normal!!. Welcome to TP, its very helpful and friendly group

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lindsay A