Back in the UK

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Hi to All,

Just a quick note to say hello to all members and to introduce myself to new friends.

After a fairly gruelling trip into the Australian Bush and a tour of duty in Bali, I'm back here and freezing to death in good old England. I've been home for 3 weeks but after a bout of jetlag, flu and a dud computer, I'm finally back on air.

I came back to a less than ideal situation. It's been, er fairly difficult to say the least. More about this later when I can get my head around it all.

In the meantime, it's wonderful to be online again at last.

Best wishes,

Jude xx

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Hi Jude, welcome back to the U.K. Hope you manage to get your head around things, and get some of your problems sorted. Thank you for your postings whilst you were away. Regards, Connie

TED

Sep 14, 2004
Middlesex
Hiya
Nice to hear you home and I do hope that these issues that have met your return are quickly resolved for you. Hope you also have lots of nice stories and memories from your travelling. Would love to get back out to Aus sometime, my sister is on her way over here for the first time in 10 years which will be wonderful for Mum and Dad (I pray it is)

take care
TED x

carol

Jun 24, 2004
Surrey/Hampshire
Hello Jude,

Good to hear from you. Hope you found your parents well when you arrived home.

Looking forward to having you online more often.

Carolx

Anne54

Sep 16, 2004
Nottingham
Hello Jude
It’s nice to see you back on TP you have been missed, I hope you get every thing sorted out and that your parents are as OK as they can be.
Anne

Kriss

May 20, 2004
Shropshire
Welcome back Jude

we missed you! When you start to get into some sort of routine we look forward to hearing how things are for you and hearing your comforting words for those in need.

Kriss

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Hi All,

Many thanks for the kind messages. All much appreciated.

It hasn't exactly been the wonderful return that I anticipated, but I'm working through the dramas. I will be posting in detail as soon as I can get things sorted.

Cheers

Jude xxx