Back again

KenC

Mar 24, 2006
Co Durham
Just to let you all know that we have returned from holiday in Paris, and we are both pleased to be home again.

We had a wonderful time, although I was relying on Janice all the time, as she can understand some french but I can not.

The weather was a little hot and I ended up a different colour to the one I went out with, but then I suppose I was a little too white.

I am having a quiet day off apart from all the unpacking, and then tomorrow I am off to the Hospital to see my consultant again, to see what she has to say.

It was lovely having the grandchildren as they helped me through my infection which has cleared up nicely now. I confess that I did not think something like an infection could travel through the body as far and as fast as they do.

Still all is well again and its lovely to be back again.

Ken

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Hello Ken..

Welcome Home..:)

Glad you had a good holiday...and that you're recovered from the infection.

Enjoy your quiet day...I hope the visit with the consultant tomorrow goes well.

Love xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
It`s so good to hear you sounding like yourself again Ken. Welcome back. I`m glad the holiday was a success. xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
WELCOME HOME KEN

I'm glad to read that your holiday was good and that you are free from infection now with the aid of the grandchildren!!

Hope the appointment with the consultant goes well tomorrow Ken.

Love

KatherineW

Oct 2, 2007
London
Hi Ken

Great to see you back online and I'm so pleased that you and Janice had a lovely time. Glad you got a tan, too! :)

Katherine

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
Glad you and Janice had a lovely break and that you are better now Ken.

Good to have you back.:)

Linda x

KenC

Mar 24, 2006
Co Durham
Hi Carrie.

We did not buy a beret, nor did we have frogs legs, even though our daughter told us about them before we left.

We did have a wonderful time and had a good laugh at our mistakes as we travelled around without a guide and any one else for help.

I had been there when I was 15? which was a long time ago, and I had forgotten what things were like.

Still its good to be back in the cooler weather of the North East, even though its trying to rain again sadly.

Ken