Back again with a new profile....practically impossible to find out profile details

Kazza-72

Dec 15, 2015
Chiswick, London
Hi all. Not been on here for a few months due to various issues, looking after mum and trying to keep my job being the main one. Just saying hello, sinking fast, but still here just about

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

little shettie

Nov 10, 2009
Hello and welcome back. I know too as I gave up my business (was a driving instructor) in June as mums needs increased and my stress levels rose through the roof!! Had palpitations, sleeplessness which was not good in my role!! I now get the princely sum of £62 a week carers allowance, a far cry from earning £22 an hour!! However, I feel poor financially, but richer in other ways as I am coping much better now whereas before, I was not! Palpitations have diminished, sleeplessness still there some nights! But I can stay in my pjs all morning so it doesn't matter too much. However if you are the main breadwinner, then that's a tough one and I feel for you very very much. Sorry not much helpful advice there but I'm a good listener and we're all here to help each other xx