Back again with a new profile....practically impossible to find out profile details

Discussion in 'I care for a person with dementia' started by Kazza-72, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Kazza-72

Kazza-72 Registered User

Dec 15, 2015
    Chiswick, London
    Hi all. Not been on here for a few months due to various issues, looking after mum and trying to keep my job being the main one. Just saying hello, sinking fast, but still here just about

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

2. fizzie

fizzie Registered User

Jul 20, 2011
    Welcome back Kazzy (alias sinking fast!!!)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. 1mindy

1mindy Registered User

Jul 21, 2015
    Female
    Shropshire
    You must keep your job at all costs. The alternative is dire,speaking as one who knows. Not easy though.

4. little shettie

little shettie Registered User

Nov 10, 2009
    Hello and welcome back. I know too as I gave up my business (was a driving instructor) in June as mums needs increased and my stress levels rose through the roof!! Had palpitations, sleeplessness which was not good in my role!! I now get the princely sum of £62 a week carers allowance, a far cry from earning £22 an hour!! However, I feel poor financially, but richer in other ways as I am coping much better now whereas before, I was not! Palpitations have diminished, sleeplessness still there some nights! But I can stay in my pjs all morning so it doesn't matter too much. However if you are the main breadwinner, then that's a tough one and I feel for you very very much. Sorry not much helpful advice there but I'm a good listener and we're all here to help each other xx

5. nae sporran

nae sporran Volunteer Host

Oct 29, 2014
    Male
    Bristol
    Welcome back Kazza, from another returning poster and reader.