Awake

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Groggily awake ..and husband wants to know why I'm tired. I said didn't sleep well last night, but he, apparently, slept peacefully all night. :confused: Who was snoring then?

Fox Cubs already? That explains the bits of rubbish in our garden that I thought had been thrown over the wall, but I know foxes carry their trophies about and leave them when the novelty wears off, especially the cubs.

Explanations just don't work any more for us. grey Lad, incomprehension rules, but the determination that it's all someone else's fault is unchallengeable.

Tuesday we were unavoidably let down by the 'new friend' who takes my husband out for a few hours. With day centre out of the question I hope the next time out isn't another disappointment.

It's spring, lambs frolic in the fields, and I hope everyone has a GOOD day.

It's such a struggle sometimes ! Yes, loving the fox cubs :) they are so playful and get into mischief all the time. Got lambs too in the field next to us ! Grey and cold here today so leave John in bed for a while as he is still quite chesty bless . Hope you have a better day my lovely xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Awake again . Gave up sleeping in the end but having a nice cuppa :) . Johns breathing still not that good, might take him to GP again as Abs don't seem to be working that well. He is getting so tired as the coughing keeps him awake bless. Hope everyone is fast asleep xxx

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs
Awake again . Gave up sleeping in the end but having a nice cuppa :) . Johns breathing still not that good, might take him to GP again as Abs don't seem to be working that well. He is getting so tired as the coughing keeps him awake bless. Hope everyone is fast asleep xxx

No luck then on the sleep front? Sorry to hear John is no better: hope you are able to get him checked out. Early 'nag' myself this morning. Can hardly be a feathered friend with a name like mine. Better stay on the flat with my hips. Should be a fun day - see my thread. Hope yours turns out well. Will P M my Email to S W. G L

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Thank you Verity :) at hairdressers at moment to sort my mob out ;) xxx

I love your hair :) It always looks so tidy. I had a perm a couple of years ago, but when it got too obvious, I cut it out. Cut my own hair, now. Saves a few bob, heh heh!

Last edited:

truth24

Oct 13, 2013
North Somerset
Dread to think what mine would look like it I tried to cut it myself. Am trying to grow it a bit so may be in due course

Sent from my GT-N5110

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Dread to think what mine would look like it I tried to cut it myself. Am trying to grow it a bit so may be in due course

Sent from my GT-N5110

It's incredibly easy to do, Truth. I looked up a few films on YouTube before I started, then thought, well, if they can do it, so can I!

Nowadays, I just chuck my head forward so all my hair's in front of me; then, if it's long enough, (mine isn't, yet...) you can tie it and cut a straight line. Have it as long, or short as you want. I cut mine to a bob. Really easy to do. I was terrified at first, but you soon get used to it. Loads of people cut their own hair, these days.

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
I love your hair :) It always looks so tidy. I had a perm a couple of years ago, but when it got too obvious, I cut it out. Cut my own hair, now. Saves a few bob, heh heh!

You must be joking chuggs when I get up in the morning I look like I had my fingers in the socket ;) that's the problem with curly hair!!!! Xxx

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Here's some bad news for all of us again ImageUploadedByTalking Point1426856270.844365.jpg

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
You must be joking chuggs when I get up in the morning I look like I had my fingers in the socket ;) that's the problem with curly hair!!!! Xxx

That's how I had mine permed - with tight curls. I loved it when it was first done - so much, that I had a second one. But when it grows out and loosens, then it does tend to look a bit...well...er, YEAH!

So I cut it out, and now have it self-bobbed. Much easier :D

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
That's how I had mine permed - with tight curls. I loved it when it was first done - so much, that I had a second one. But when it grows out and loosens, then it does tend to look a bit...well...er, YEAH!

So I cut it out, and now have it self-bobbed. Much easier :D

Mine are natural curls :( had it straighten once but looked awful and only lasted an hour xxxx

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Had a good 4 hours sleep so v happy this morning :) poor frog is singing his heart out for a mate . Love the early mornings, listening to the birds, sheep and all the other animals so peaceful :)

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Had a good 4 hours sleep so v happy this morning :) poor frog is singing his heart out for a mate . Love the early mornings, listening to the birds, sheep and all the other animals so peaceful :)

Ditto on the early mornings. It's lovely when I can wake up that early :)

Morning, everyone :) xxx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I had to search for this thread!!i've not been on it for ages. Lucky me. Tonight I haven't slept a wink and neither has Bill so far. Hey ho! Hope you're all asleep!!

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Hello Izzy sorry to see you are awake. Unusual for Bill not to sleep - think I saw somewhere you thought he might have an infection - is that the reason for wakefulness?

Think we need to find the hammer again. x

Rageddy Anne

Feb 21, 2013
Cotswolds
Hope you're asleep again now Izzy. My turn now.Which is worse, cluttering about asking where has everybody gone, or snoring very very loudly? :)

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Hello RA - another one needing to round up those sheep and start counting them

I have been trying to get back to sleep but it's no good, started thinking about how to fill this lorry that I have to organise so might as well get up, put main computer on and start writing some begging letters! I am so lucky to live alone, hearing people snore really irritates me so I feel for you! Hope you can get some

Rageddy Anne

Feb 21, 2013
Cotswolds
Hello RA - another one needing to round up those sheep and start counting them

I have been trying to get back to sleep but it's no good, started thinking about how to fill this lorry that I have to organise so might as well get up, put main computer on and start writing some begging letters! I am so lucky to live alone, hearing people snore really irritates me so I feel for you! Hope you can get some

I could fill your lorry with rubbish that my husband won't throw away, but I imagine you're hoping for something else:). May we know what you're begging or?

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
I volunteer for a charity in Kosova and we are sending out a wide range of things including clothing, toiletries, medical, educational and craft items. Circumstances (including losing our current warehouse because of development) mean we are doing a very quick turn around. We have between half to two thirds of a load (it's a 40 tonne artic lorry) and I need to bring it up to full!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JL513