Awake

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Morning Izzy and Celia! Why Are you awake? Not too bad a night for me , woke up at 430. Mia and john are still fast asleep and I have got my first coffee xx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs
Checking in early this morning. Went to bed at 9.30 both up at 4 am as Maureen had pins and needles in left hand: always a worry after stroke. Sleeping soundly again now but need to give her lots of TLC today - as always. Dark and dismal outside so think it's a day for clothes hunt: particularly undies. Hope you are all resting well and have a good day.

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Checking in early this morning. Went to bed at 9.30 both up at 4 am as Maureen had pins and needles in left hand: always a worry after stroke. Sleeping soundly again now but need to give her lots of TLC today - as always. Dark and dismal outside so think it's a day for clothes hunt: particularly undies. Hope you are all resting well and have a good day.

Morning GL early one for you! Sorry to read Maureen has pins and needles can understand your worries . John is also soundly asleep again , after a bad night. It's cold here too but dry and no snow yet. Try and have a snooze yourself again my feathered friend.

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs
Morning GL early one for you! Sorry to read Maureen has pins and needles can understand your worries . John is also soundly asleep again , after a bad night. It's cold here too but dry and no snow yet. Try and have a snooze yourself again my feathered friend.

May canter (can't flutter) back to the nest this afternoon. Have to continue to try to bring back memories of 'resting' on Sunday afternoons now there are no Pay Day celebrations. Too much information? :D

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Hehe ! Once you are retired or not working anymore the weekend is not that special anymore is it?! Just a normal day dealing with our loved ones. Not sure if we go out today depends on how John is later on . Paydays???? What payday

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Morning Verity how are you this cold and frosty morning. Lovely to read you had a great visit with Fred xx

Rageddy Anne

Feb 21, 2013
Cotswolds
Is it time to get up? What with snoring and feeling cold and confused it's been a fairly eventful night again here.. the wind chimes in the tree are jangling away, and a blackbird is shouting at something...

What to do with an empty SUNDAY? Husband keeps asking where is everyone?

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Is it time to get up? What with snoring and feeling cold and confused it's been a fairly eventful night again here.. the wind chimes in the tree are jangling away, and a blackbird is shouting at something...

Nahhhh to early to get up! Foxes are barking here so birds are nervous and making a racket !!!!

hokeycokey

Feb 24, 2014
I'm back with the bad sleepers as been awesome for ages.
Grey Lad nice to see you back and full of humour
Pleased the visit to Fred was good, long may it last
Hope everyone's day works out after the early starts

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Hello Rageddy my hubby keeps asking where is everyone, only me here, did you get my PM l am having trouble deleting my messages, can't get to my messages. ♡♡♡

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs

Where is everyone features here throughout the day. Saying there is just the two of us doesn't make any difference. I wonder what its all about?

Spamar

Oct 5, 2013
Suffolk
It may be an empty Sunday, but it's my last one of freedom before OH comes back from respite! What to do? I haven't finished clearing up the study. Or maybe a nice coffee at our local bird reserve? Hmmmmm. Hard decision. Not!

Spamar

Oct 5, 2013
Suffolk
Having showered and sorted, it's now hailing really hard. Gone really dark. Maybe wait awhile.....

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Back from our outing my hair is ... Well I spare you the details curly and gales don't mix but got some Great Wall art for outside our bungalow and lovely lunch ImageUploadedByTalking Point1422802651.856112.jpg now to chill in doors as its bitter outside x