Awake

stanleypj

Dec 8, 2011
North West
Not wanting to interrupt guys but just wanted to note how amazing it is that three early birds can keep up an illustrated conversation for several hours when most other people, are. I would hope, sleeping.

The wonders if technology! And TP.

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Not wanting to interrupt guys but just wanted to note how amazing it is that three early birds can keep up an illustrated conversation for several hours when most other people, are. I would hope, sleeping.

The wonders if technology! And TP.

That made me smile stanleypj

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I like it!! All from the cosiness of my warm bed and duvet. Punctuated by taking Bill for a loo visit to!!

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point mobile app

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs
Great photo Izzy. Did you have to get out of bed to take it? Just stepped outside here and too much white stuff to be able to put washing out. Hurriedly trying to dry Maureen's only joggers (her 'Blueis') that fit on radiator. If I am not successful she will have to wear the 'Squirrel' (animals on P J bottoms). We have names for her gear see. She has even got a Jack Kelsey polo neck (goal keeper for Arsenal in the 50/60's).

Is it 42 or 46 years today since the lucky Boy snatched you up?:D

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I had to get up and open the window! I could have taken it from the bed. This is from the bed. I'm about to get up. Honestly!

. ImageUploadedByTalking Point1419841826.312761.jpg

I'm afraid I use the tumble dryer all the time. Needs must.

It was 36 years ago today!!

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point mobile app

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs
Lovely sun now sitting in conservatory with John having some breakfast laaaavly

We have sun here but usually breakfast at ten. Sleepy girl needs her rest as still tired from family visit: they deliberately woke her up when she was having a nap. How dare she sleep when her little boy had come to visit?:D

truth24

Oct 13, 2013
North Somerset
Your photos are great. You obviously all live in lovely areas. It's a beautiful day here too in SW England but very cold and icy so don't think I will be visiting Fred today as waiting for gas man to come and repair CH boiler. Your posts remind me of life as it used to be and, sad as it sounds, I do envy you still having your loved ones at home and being able to do things with them, however limited and stressful. Long may it continue. Wishing you all a peaceful 2015.

Sent from my GT-N5110

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs
Your photos are great. You obviously all live in lovely areas. It's a beautiful day here too in SW England but very cold and icy so don't think I will be visiting Fred today as waiting for gas man to come and repair CH boiler. Your posts remind me of life as it used to be and, sad as it sounds, I do envy you still having your loved ones at home and being able to do things with them, however limited and stressful. Long may it continue. Wishing you all a peaceful 2015.

Sent from my GT-N5110

Thanks truth your post can only keep us going when the going gets tough. Hope you get lots of warm posts until the Gas Man appears.

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone

Sent from my GT-N5110

Aww thank you truth for your kind words like grey lad said warm thoughts to you until boiler man arrives :) love to you and Fred xx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I know truth. I count myself as very lucky and keep everything crossed that we can keep going as long as possible. x

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Yoohoo, All! Oh, so it was poor Chick who had the cold. Really sorry, love. Hope you're soon better again. Me? Well, I'm drying washing I did yesterday. clearing up yet more that I don't even want to mention, exploded about it as I'm sick of it, now. Especially when it destroys the PC keyboard I only recently replaced, and covered a light and switch. Life sucks :(

Was very cold overnight, obviously, as the frost is still riming the grass outside, but the sun is out, and lovely.

Finished doing iTunes. Now, on software with new lappy :D

So, how are you all?

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I came to town to spend two gift tokens. I left them under the Christmas tree!!!! Duh!!

I think I'm getting the cold now. :rolleyes:

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
I came to town to spend two gift tokens. I left them under the Christmas tree!!!! Duh!!

I think I'm getting the cold now. :rolleyes:

Oh, ain't that just great. Poor you, Izzy :( Reminds me of when I went to get some shopping and didn't take my purse. Had to come all the way home, grab the purse and go out again. Really was a very trying day, that day!

Put the tokens in your purse for next time :) What a life, aye!

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Oh, thank the Lord for Talking Point. I wouldn't know what to do without you all, these days :D

Much love, hope, strength and peace to everyone, xx

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Hello Chuggalug lovely to hear from you just finished all me ironing - boring job but someone's got to do it lol. Done washing at 3 in morning , I must be mad but had lovely company on here chatting with Izzy and Grey lad ;) isent TP amazing x

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Hello Chuggalug lovely to hear from you just finished all me ironing - boring job but someone's got to do it lol. Done washing at 3 in morning , I must be mad but had lovely company on here chatting with Izzy and Grey lad ;) isent TP amazing x

I used to adore ironing, Chick. But I just don't do it any more. No real need, even though I was once a fanatic over it!

Hooo, ain't it cold, hahaha! ;)

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan