At what stage is the final stage?

lilacben

Jan 22, 2013
She still is very strong ...as the three of us and the nurses found out.. one was smacked across her face....consultant was punched in the eye.

Hope you dont mind but When I read this it made me smile well laugh actually, (how i would like to be able to do this sometimes!) she seems to be a game old bird. I hope shes not in pain just being herself, wanting to be left alone.

It took my sister 3 days but that was cancer. She had been eating and moving around till 8 days before she went. I hope she goes peacefully, God Bless

Hi,
No I do not mind at all if my post made you laugh.! Infact the whole family found it funny,,,,, mind you not at the time.! But we was even more amased when she slapped the nurse on her face and then told her to F--- Off.! She has never ever sworn and that did come with a big WOW and quite a few laughs. Then after I tried to worn the consulltant she was getting violent and aggressive, he went on to tell me he was an expert in dealing with Alzhiemers.....and promtly bent down to talk to mum..with that she gave him a right hook right into his eye!! Hmmm well I did try and worn him ! LOL.x

kenaidog

Apr 8, 2013
If she has not allready been moved they certainly wont leave her in hospital unless there is a real medical issue going on, so they will get in contact with whoever it may be to have her moved to the home she was in or the emi unit.