at the end of the road

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Please say you`ll have some photos bel.

I`m so pleased it went well but really sorry you suffered so much.

Love xx

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
bobs speach

came from the heart
my daughter was worried and i was worried cos she was
i did not want her day spoilt
he wanted to wear his elvis suit etc to the wedding sorted that out
bob stood up said a few lovel things i know my daughter and i will tresure for ever
love bel x

Cliff

Jun 29, 2007
North Wales
Oh Bel,

You have so much to cope with.

So glad you willed the flowers to survive, and looked after your pet, and hid your pain for as long as possible.

You are marvellous, keep fighting, love,

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
they would not be any good hey ho they had surrvived and not got any worse they were not as i would like but passable if they lasted till 3 oclock they did great daughter loved them she looked lovelly like a princess bob and i walked her down the asile so emotional

Sounds like a lovely day , even thought you was in pain . your an amazing woman xx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear bel

I'm so glad you had such a lovely day, you all deserve it.

I'm sorry you had so much pain, but you'll remember how lovely your daughter looked, how special the flowers were, and how well Bob spoke, long after you've forgotten the pain!:):):)

Please post some photos, we'd love to see you all in your finery.

Love,

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Dear Bel,
So glad everything went well for the wedding. Good on Bob for saying a few things.
I know at my son's wedding and I was in agony, trying to hide it from everyone but boy it showed in the photos.
Do hope Holly is a little better.
You have done an amazing job and you should be very proud of yourself. We are proud of you.
Love from
Christine xx

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
holly is a lot better vet is not sure of the problem

but thank goodness bleeding has stopped i thought i would come back from wedding and he would be gone felt awful going to wedding with him bleeding from his bum but also could not let our daughter down over the years we have lost a couple of dogs to parvo virus and i thought it might be the same
they are on honey moon for 2 weeks but i will post photos when they come back going to see the surgeon tommorrow re operation on my thumbs hope he can do it and fast will phone wednesday re mri results for my hip hopefully if i can get rid of some of the pain i wil be better able to cope with this b --illness
love bel x

hendy

Feb 20, 2008
West Yorkshire
Dear Bel
I am so pleased that the wedding was such a lovely day. You worked so hard to make it go well. Bob did so well. Sorry, though that you were in so much pain, I do hope that you can get your hip and thumbs sorted soon. My mum is also having severe hip pain and is waiting for MRI scan result. She's already had one hip done and that one is 'top notch' now. The surgeons are brilliant with hip ops. So they should be able to do a good job on your thumbs too!
Please post some pics of the wedding. I can't wait to see them, and of course your wonderful arrangements .
take care
hendy
ps glad holly is better

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
seen surgen today lovelly guy

jocking from the moment i met him he said dr s-- has wiped his hands of you can do no more look at that monkey reffering to tv some african polotional i did not know slightly un nerved me cos this continued in to his room he had been in africa years ago loved the country but did not agree with what was going on i dont know about it i am in too much pain and concerned about bob for years now i said yes to what he was saying
then he said lets look can you do this no i couldnt you know it means surgery if i was in as much pain as you i would have it done good sucess result day surgery which is good 2-3 months waitring list but we are a step closer and at least i dont have to leave bob over night
love bel x

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Dear Bel,

Looking forward to wedding pics..pleased it all went well!

And that finally you will have something sorted for you..

It will work out..

Inside you are a strong, coping , wonderful person.

Love to you and Bob...gigi xx

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dear Bel, sounds like a good result from the surgeon today:

result day surgery which is good 2-3 months waitring list but we are a step closer and at least i dont have to leave bob over night

One step nearer. Stay strong sweetheart, thinking of you.

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
he said i see your husband has dementia

but he looks so well
he is a lovelly guy but he is a doctor no sorry surgon
how does he know or we know how some one should look with dementia then i feel like a fake cos they look so well why are we moaning
love bel x

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
bob has not had a bad aggresive turn against me

since the drama with my new chair
when he went wild i think he is trying to hold his temper cos he thinks i have had enough and i have i said as much as i love you we will have to seperate if it keeps on
now i feel awful he said tonight i feel -he could not say words but i knew he was not right funny yes funny as in not right yes dont worry a lot has gone on today went out with your friend for an hour came with me to doctors re chest infection missed his soaps on tv but he did not get cross with me i said sit down and enjoy your program you have done well you did not get abbusive he said no i am trying hard not too
love belx

lesmisralbles

Account Closed
Nov 23, 2007
Dear Bel
I read all your post's:)
I am not in your situation, but, I do feel for you both:)
Here if needed.
Barb & Ron XX

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
we talked a bit today about bob trying not to get abusive

with me and me feeling guilty
for putting him under presure as he cant help it
but no we both know i am right to get upset when he gives it f etc
i should not feel guilty
its not bob but this other bob that creeps in
we are both going to kick him out
love bel x

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
thanks all i could not continue without you all

bob and i talk
always have done but now i have to make it short and sweet
i have told him time and time again
how you on tp help and understand and tell him how well you think he is doing re his progets but he forgets
and asked the same things over and over again
love bel x sorry