at the end of the road

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
i think its some of my fault i should not pretend to the out side world that i am coping well may be they would listen more

Oh bel, that's a lesson I think we've all had to learn. If we say we can cope, we are left to cope.

It's only when we admit that it's all too much for us that help kicks in. And don't forget, we're entitled to that help. We've paid for it in advance, through taxes and insurance. You're only getting what is due to you, so keep on fighting for it. (Though of course we shouldn't have to fight).

I hope all goes well for the wedding, it will be a lovely day for you to remember.

Love,

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
agression

bob has been good for a few days now
i am getting more used to chair and he is allowing me to so without trying to drive it for me
air cushion will take a bit of time to get as its costs 150 pounds to buy so yet again i have asked to see occupational therapist with a lovely nurse at our gps i am sure she will move on it
of you see me speeding down your road with bob running along side you will know we are sorted
love bel x

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
thanks and thanks again

with the support of you all i am going to see our daughter married
and bob will love the day
love bel x

hendy

Feb 20, 2008
West Yorkshire
Dear Bel
I do hope things continue to be good for you and Bob. Hope the wedding goes really well and it doesn't unsettle Bob . Your chair sounds great - dont go getting any speeding fines!
Dont be shy about asking for extra help with Bob. Hazel has said it all.
take care
hendy

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Bel.
I`m glad you`re getting used to your chair. I hope you get your cushion very soon.
Wonderful news about Bob. It`s taken a long time to get the right medication. I`m on that road now with Dhiren.
Good luck for the wedding. I hope you both have the time of your lives.
But don`t be breathalized in your chair. ;)
Love xx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
of you see me speeding down your road with bob running along side you will know we are sorted
love bel x

A wonderful picture, bel!:) I hope Bob has his Elvis costume on!

You are wonderful to keep your sense of humour through all your problems.

Have a lovely day,

Love,

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
our daughters wedding

thanks all only one day to go before the big day
starts the count down
i am doing the flowers i would not want it any other way at 13 our daughter said at our old shop mum i want you do do me that one when i get married
that has stayed with me i want and will do her flowers not the old fashioned one she saw then but a knew trendy one
but i am in so much pain thumbs etc i am worried about being able to wire her bouquete flowers to open a bottle kills me and these orchids are so expensive and so delicate i have got to do it and i will talking to you has given me strenght
i will send photos of flowers
love bel x

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Please post your photos of the flowers bel. I will look forwards to seeing them.
I hope making up the Bouquets doesn`t cause too much pain for you.
Love xx

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
thanks all and thanks to bob for letting his daft sence of humour rub of on me

when now he has this pig of an illness
i had ordered flowers ages ago top supplier i knew just what i was going to do with the 2 big arrangements then strarted to get things together today main foliage for arrangements was half dead my daughter likes unusual things this was i am stressed big time i feel like i am letting her down bob could see i was stressed but his friend had come to go out with him will you be ok what could i say --i thought i have to do an ordinary wedding display but was not happy thumbs were killing me trying to arrange i am used to that but i am not doing what i wanted for my daugter at my witts end went into garden there has to be somthing i can pick to give the wow factor my daughter would want yes it was there sprayed it against green fly cos i dont want venue itching they looked good in the end bob came back i said can you help me i have so much to do re wedding he was a big help love bel x

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
it cant get any worse

thank goodness for tp i cant talk to others the same as i can on tp
it would hurt them too much cos they know bob and i well family etc
went to make up my daughters flowers today moth orchids from bali cost a fortune told supplier weeks ago they had to be good
looked ok yesterday but they have been stored wrong or at the wrong tempreture
made flowers up i dont know if they will be ok or not
this all is stressful but our holly our dog i know is dieing
and it will be tonight but bob has to blank it
i want to take him to bed with us so he can be with us when he goes but its bob or holly

hendy

Feb 20, 2008
West Yorkshire
Dear Bel
I am sorry about your Holly. Dogs are such wonderful companions through thick and thin. They just seem to understand everything.
take care
hendy

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Hello Bel,

Wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you..and Bob, and Holly..

It all seems to happen at the same time...

No words of wisdom..

But love and good thoughts,for you and yours.

Love gigi xx

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Dear Bel,
Sending you, Bob and Holly love.
Do hope you have a lovely day for the wedding.
You will put so much love into the flower arrangements they will be perfect.
love from
Christine

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
holly is hanging on in there thank goodness

it will be the vets on monday
was up baby sitting flowers during the night once they are wirred they drink throught there heads so i dare not let them dry out worried to death all night they would not be any good hey ho they had surrvived and not got any worse they were not as i would like but passable if they lasted till 3 oclock they did great daughter loved them she looked lovelly like a princess bob and i walked her down the asile so emotional --had to stand for photos for 1 hour then walk to reception i did it but the pain in my hip i cant tell you did not let on i cant spoil my daughetrs day but when we got there the pains were shooting in my hip i kept trying to keep out of my daughters sight so should not see the pain once she saw me strugle it upset her what can i do mum nothing it will go off in a while i have took pain killers dont worry love bel x

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabream