at peace.....

tinap

Nov 2, 2014
west midlands
Love you forever mom.....
My wonderful mom's suffering ended at 11.48 last night. I feel numb at the moment and still can't believe it's happened.my beautiful courageous little mom fought to the very last breath I have comfort in knowing I was there with her, she was terrified of being alone so this was my last gift to this wonderful woman who was and always will be my world.She gave me the most precious memory just before she lost her hold on this when she squeezed my hand and told I love you and will love you forever I gave her a huge hug and her I will love her forever and to not be afraid because she will always be with me. Those were the last eligible words she spoke and as meant so much. Be at peace mommy you deserve the rest night night and sweet dreams xxxxxxxx

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
My wonderful mom's suffering ended at 11.48 last night. I feel numb at the moment and still can't believe it's happened.my beautiful courageous little mom fought to the very last breath I have comfort in knowing I was there with her, she was terrified of being alone so this was my last gift to this wonderful woman who was and always will be my world.She gave me the most precious memory just before she lost her hold on this when she squeezed my hand and told I love you and will love you forever I gave her a huge hug and her I will love her forever and to not be afraid because she will always be with me. Those were the last eligible words she spoke and as meant so much. Be at peace mommy you deserve the rest night night and sweet dreams xxxxxxxx

I am sorry to hear about your mum's passing, but she knew your love right to the end. Wishing you strength. x

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
How heartbreaking but for your sake, and your Mum's, I'm glad she is now at peace. Some sufferers fight and others don't -there's no way of telling why- but when they let go and the suffering goes, we have to accept that there is no pain left for the sufferer. A different pain is felt by those left behind-and I know it hurts; however, I hope you will be able to find strength in remembering those loving words.

Wishing you peace and strength for the times ahead.

Love,

Lyn T XX

katie1

Aug 5, 2014
Kendal Cumbria

Your wonderful Mum loved you, you loved her and she knew that ....right until the end, and that love will go on, that love is so strong it will never end
She is at peace.

Acco

Oct 3, 2011
So sorry to learn of your loss but very pleased you were together in those final precious moments, and that you have those last wonderful words to treasure always. My condolences to you and a wish for strength in the coming difficult days and weeks.

WIFE

May 23, 2014
WEST SUSSEX
Thinking of you with loving thoughts as you begin your long journey coming to terms with the passing of your Mother. Take care of yourself now. WIFE

tinap

Nov 2, 2014
west midlands
Thank you to all of you for your kindness it's very much appreciated I'm in a very dark place at the moment I lost my dad at a very young age was the only child and it might sound mad but I feel like ean orphan right now. I feel robbed of precious years I could have had with my parents mom was 76 and my dad just 38 but I am truly grateful for the wonderful people I can call my parents and I will be forever grateful to my amazing mom who has given me comfort with her last words. God bless to all of you who have travelled and still travelling this journey xxx

CCM2013

Feb 7, 2013
London
I send my deepest sympathies and understanding - I lost my dad this morning and am just devastated wondering how I will ever cope in a world without my much loved dad. What a truly awful disease this is.

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

LeedsLass

Oct 13, 2014
Essex
Just read your post Tinap so comforting that you and your mum were able to communicate your love for each other as I can with my Mum. Hope you are coping x

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anita1968