at peace but so sudden

mrsted

Sep 18, 2012
leicestershire
Hi all have not posted for a while but fil passed away on Wednesday. Paramedics were called Sunday due to Parkinson like symptoms and from there he went down hill. I was called Wednesday as mil had tried to wake him but found him on the floor in his room awaiting coroner's report for cause of death. Thank you to all of you on this forum for your support and I will pop in too keep supporting you whenever I can xxx favour please though if anyone has had or said a eulogy with anyone with this disease could you please share as I want to say something at his funeral xxx thanks k xx

nellbelles

Volunteer Host
Nov 6, 2008
leicester
I am sorry to read your sad news, please accept my sincere condolences for your loss.

My husbands Great Grandson did the eulogy, I would have had no idea where to start, hopefully someone will be able to help you on this.

mrsted

Sep 18, 2012
leicestershire
Thank you all was a blessing if I am honest dealt with identifying the body sorting thee funeral as mil feels the need to be in the pub family who did not want to know when he was diagnosed have suddenly become angels the usual my blessing is he knew me too the end xxx

Last edited:

geum123

May 20, 2009
I am so very sorry mrsted, but lovely that he knew you until the end.
Please accept my condolences.
xxxx

mrsted

Sep 18, 2012
leicestershire
Thank you all, you have all been so comforting and supportive whilst fil had this awful condition. The coroner has informed me that it was a massive heart attack as well as furring of the arteries. As ever there are alot of family politics to deal with and the funeral is Wednesday, this have become so fraught with estranged family members I was at the point of not going to the funeral or the wake but have decided to for the sake of fil as I was the one who took him everywhere whilst he was with us.
Think I have now sorted everything to the point I can and just hope that all the "do gooders" who were not there for him whilst he was alive stay away from me at the funeral as I don't think I will be able to contain my anger.
Thank you all for your kind wishes and I will pop on and offer support where I can

Karen