at an end

fluff

Nov 21, 2006
My m-i-l has died. It has been such a strange time and I still do not know how to feel. She must be relieved, I think.

Thank you all for having been here. When I first found this forum I thought my family probelms were unique - I soon found they were not unusual or even particularly bad. I thought nobody would believe me if I described m-i-l's behaviours - after all, the experts all apparently thought we were making things up, or exagerating. Of course I quickly found that you all recognise them. Not only that, you can explain some of them, and sometimes even suggest how to cope!

So thank you, for helping me to understand a little and to cope better and for giving me enough information to help my husband understand and cope a little better, too.

Even when I did not post for months, this forum has been the best help I found.

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
I'm sorry to hear about your MIL, but she is at rest now. I hope you and your family will find peace in the next few weeks.

Jan x

Kathphlox

Dec 16, 2009
Bolton
I'm sorry for the loss of MIL fluff. We cope and carry on as best we can, for most of us it's a relief if we're honest.

I'm sure we all agree that TP is the only place where sanity reigns and we are all in the same boat where we can comfort each other.