argumentative

alamo

Jan 2, 2015
Everything I do is met with arguments. i.e. changing his incontinence pad/pants. Ok going to bed I have learnt to just let him wear whatever he wants just to keep the peace, but I cannot miss changing him to keep him clean
.. Any ideas? I am desperate. I have tried walking away but I cannot do this for
long for hygiene sake.

truth24

Oct 13, 2013
North Somerset
Sorry to read your post, alamo. Wish I had some advice as I had the same problem with my OH and I became his worst enemy. Not long before he went into his CH my SS put a carer in to do his personal care and dress him in the mornings and undress in the evenings. He was fine for about 10 days then started lashing out at them too which is why he is no longer at home with me. Wish I could offer you some hope and comfort.

alamo

Jan 2, 2015
Sorry to read your post, alamo. Wish I had some advice as I had the same problem with my OH and I became his worst enemy. Not long before he went into his CH my SS put a carer in to do his personal care and dress him in the mornings and undress in the evenings. He was fine for about 10 days then started lashing out at them too which is why he is no longer at home with me. Wish I could offer you some hope and comfort.
Thankyou for your post. I will plod on for now. Regards.

Rageddy Anne

Feb 21, 2013
Cotswolds
Everything I do is met with arguments. i.e. changing his incontinence pad/pants. Ok going to bed I have learnt to just let him wear whatever he wants just to keep the peace, but I cannot miss changing him to keep him clean
.. Any ideas? I am desperate. I have tried walking away but I cannot do this for
long for hygiene sake.

Funy, everything I do is met with arguments too! So you have my sympathy. Sometimes when he's in that mood I pretend I want to do the opposite, but it rarely works, and if I say I really don't mind, he insists on having a decision, and then opposes it!
Sorry can't think of anything you might try, except walking away and not bothering,but can see why that's not a real option. I hope things get better for you.