Are you a carer or person diagnosed with dementia, living in or around Manchester?

RoxS

Mar 26, 2015
Are you a carer or person diagnosed with dementia? Do you live in Manchester or surrounding areas?

I am a PhD student at the University of Manchester and I am conducting a research study on well-being and adjustment in both relatives/carers and persons with a diagnosis of dementia.

It is hoped that this research will help clinicians to gain a better insight into factors that influence well-being and adjustment, in order to develop methods of support and interventions aimed at supporting relatives and persons following a diagnosis of dementia.

I am looking for persons who have been diagnosed with dementia (within the past 24 months), along with a close relative or carer to take part in individual and confidential interviews. I am hoping to gain a better understanding of peoples experiences following a diagnosis. Interviews with relatives/carers will take approximately 75 to 90 minutes and interviews with persons with dementia will last approximately 20 to 30 minutes. The interviews can take place at your home and at a time convenient for you.

If you are interested taking part or know someone who might be and would like further information please send me a Private Message (PM) on Talking Point, or email alzresearch@yahoo.com.

Thank you for taking time to read this post.

Roxanne

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Classy@1951